Thirteen Things about The 4 day Easter weekend
A quiet weekend for us I hope, last year we were away at Butlins in Bognor Regis, but not this year. A combination of activity and rest is hoped for! So this TT is about this coming weekend
- Four whole days away from work, for hubby that means no 4.30am start
- Gardening: the weather forecast is looking good and the garden needs some serious spring tidying
- Housework: I don’t think I will be spending too much time on this, just a bit of tidying etc.
- A day at the coast, I am hoping to get my lungs filled with a bit of sea air and a lovely stroll along the seafront.
- No diet, it isn’t going so well. I have lost 5lb but am stuck already. I think I will indulge a little this weekend and then get back to it in a serious manner with a push for a stone off by the summer.
- That may mean the need to eat chocolate, it is a hard job but someone has to do it!
- I need to squeeze in a bit of study, the deadline for my dissertation isn’t so far away (scream!!)
- Taxi teen son around. I seem to be going out to collect him from his social activities all too often (how did that come about?)
- Visiting family, I enjoy seeing my family at holiday times like this and Easter will be no exception. In laws on Saturday evening, and my parents on Sunday.
- Time to relax, chill out and unwind.
- Time to read the weekend newspaper
- A night out with work friends this evening, looking forward to having a fun time with them and of course no work tomorrow.
- Back to work Tuesday for a rest?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!