The What’s new for today is the picture at the top of the site. I have chosen a nurse at the moment, but of course as I don’t practice in the conventional nurse sense and don’t wear a hat, I am not sure if it is the best picture I could use. I am going to carry on playing with the look of the site including the header at the top!
Any thoughts welcomed!!
This is where I am going to try out new ideas and new stuff
So here is something new!
1. Where do you live? In the southern part of england
2. What’s the most recognizable geographic or architectural feature visible from where you’re sitting? Green, green fields, trees (well turning a bit brown as it is autumn), with a bit of grey for the roads and brown for the buildings.
3. Favorite and worst features of the area in which you live. Favorite: I am on the very edge of town, and so have the best of both worlds. Worst: it isn’t the centre of the world so a bit boring for your average teenager
4. Best local restaurant you’ve discovered recently. Andalucia, a Tapas Bar in St Albans
5. Do you follow local politics? My MP is married to a best selling author, she seems fine, but no not really
6. How’s the weather? Global warming – bad for the environment, but it is hard to take it very seriously when we have just had the best summer for about 300 years
7. And the traffic? Bad, very bad!
8. Best local sports team? The local football team and of course the Arsenal! Also the 2012 Paralympic team will be based here
9. If finances weren’t an issue would you stay in the same town? Not sure, but definately in the local area, there are some very nice villages
10. During a non-rush hour period, how long would it take you to drive from the northernmost edge to the southern edge of your city/town? About 15 minutes I would say, if only it were always like tha!